Uniting the community through actions that encourage communal harmony. This shall happen through introducing empathy, practicing conflict resolution, opening-up with one another, appreciating our differences, and having positive interactions with our fellow community members. We further intend to encourage tomorrow’s community leaders by giving them opportunities, appreciating diversity in views, harnessing community strengths, and channeling our diversity into synergy that propels us into the future with force and a positive mindset.
• Connecting neighbors through events and gatherings at CRC House to build a strong and united community in Markham;
• Hosting a Youth Program focused on personal development, building positive relationships, and contributing to community;
• Establishing a Seniors Program in partnership with a local not-for-profit focused on health and fitness, relationship building, and independent living;
• Women empowerment program lead by women, including food and education sessions, parenting tips and tools, and community integration;
• Using food as a tool to unite neighbors;
• Leadership and personal development camps;
• Religious and spiritual programs;
• Park Cleanup and Neighborhood Beautification campaigns;
• Philanthropic initiatives and drives.